- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor
- Certified In Past Life Regression
In 2002 Wally Muller had the wonderful opportunity to train in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, in basic and advanced hypnotherapy/hypnosis. Bob Brenner of Brenner Hypnosis the adjunct instructor for Omni Hypnosis and Brian Willis of Winning Mind Training, Calgary were the principle instructors. The main focus of this intense training was to understand how to get to the cause of the client’s problems through, hypno-analysis and regression to cause therapy, rather than just trying to reprogram the subconscious mind and erase the symptoms through direct suggestions or guided imagery.
Since 2002 Wally Muller has been using hypnotherapy and hypnosis with great success for many, many clients from the very young to the elderly who have achieved permanent positive changes to their lives.
Wally Muller is internationally certified as a hypnotherapist and hypnotist/hypnosis instructor through:
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Merrimack, New Hampshire, certification # 20180.
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Instructor for hypnotherapists and hypnotists
- Omni Hypnosis Training Centre Completed, Advanced Hypnosis Course, Ultra Height and Metaphysical Hypnosis, De Land Florida
- N.G.H. and the Ontario Hypnosis Centre Certified in Past Life Regression
- Professional Board of Hypnosis Certified Master Hypnotist, Alberta, Canada.
- The International Association of Counselors and Therapists Certified Hypnotherapist
For over 25 years Wally Muller worked as a police officer with the Calgary Police Service. The experience gained in these many years has given Wally Muller great insight into the workings of the human mind. He has been a street cop, a criminal intelligence officer, a traffic statistics analyst and finished his career as the senior hand to hand combat instructor/trainer. In 1999 he was introduced to hypnosis through the use of guided imagery for training police recruits. Guided imagery and visualization accelerates and enhances learning through the subconscious mind and has been used by sports psychologists for many years to guiding athletes through positive physical and mental training.